To Buy Bloktopia, a VR Crypto Skyscraper made up of 21 Floors commemorating 21 million Bitcoin as well as to foster Learning, Earning, Playing and Creating:
1. Stake OXS into the NEW Staking pool.
2. head over to the OXS pool page to contribute on the 5th October 2021, 1630UTC onwards.
For full details, read on:
The fully doxxed team behind the project created Bloktopia as a VR skyscraper made up of 21 floors to commemorate 21 million Bitcoins. With real time 3D Creation Engine, Bloktopia aims to create stunning visualizations and a full immersive user experience to interact with each other virtually, fostering a environment to encourage crypto users of all levels to learn, earn revenue through real estate ownership, advertising ad revenue, play games, build networks and so many more.
Making reference to the Zion Market Research, the global augmented and virtual reality market was valued at around USD $26.7 billion in 2018, and is expected to reach approximately $814.7 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 63% between 2019 and 2025. Bloktopia’s vast user base will allow monetisation through advertising and sponsorship providing an opportunity to share in revenue generation via an NFT mechanism.
Learn, Earn, Play and Create
As a central hub, Bloktopia aims to foster:
LEARN: Educate yourself in the world of Crypto. Rub shoulders with veterans, experts or other like-minded individuals
EARN: Generate Revenue via passive staking, land leasing, trading or even advertising
PLAY: Relax, have fun and socialize through a first-person perspective via Virtual Reality
CREATE: Pushing the boundaries of your creativity by creating scenes, artworks, challenges and more!
For more details, read Bloktopia’s lightpaper here.
Tokenomics and Use Case
$BLOK is the native token of Bloktopia. $BLOK will be required to:
- Purchase or lease real estate within the ecosystem (ie: “ REBLOK”, The Purchasing of Real Estate within Bloktopia and “ADBLOK”, the advertisement space available for sale)
- Purchase items from the Marketplace
- Access exclusive events, Join project hosted Pre-sales, staking
- Form part of the Governance council.
Total BLOK Supply: 200,000,000,000
- Staking: 25%
- Treasury: 33%
- Team: 15%, Locked for 12 months, to be released linearly in the subsequent 12 months.
- Advisors: 7%, Locked for 12 months, to be released linearly in the subsequent 12 months.
- Exchange Liquidity: 1%
- Seed Round: 4%, 5% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 10% each subsequent 4 months, followed by 15% during the 5th and 6th months, and 25% during the final month
- Private Round 1: 5%, 5% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 10% each subsequent 4 months, followed by 15% during the 5th and 6th months, and 25% during the final month
- Private Round 2: 6%, 5% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 10% each subsequent 4 months, followed by 15% during the 5th and 6th months, and 25% during the final month
- Early Adopters: 3%, 5% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 10% each subsequent 4 months, followed by 15% during the 5th and 6th months, and 25% during the final month
- Public Sale: 1%, 10% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 20% each subsequent months, followed by 30% during the final month
IDO price: 0.00025
Listing price: TBA
Listing on the 6th October 2021, Approximately 1400UTC.
If you’re new to Solana and would like to find out more about how to participate in the IDO on the day itself using OXS and the necessary set-up required, read here.
Solana-BSC LINK [UPDATED]
For the current IDO, qualifiers are done via OXS. But the tokens are to be released on the MATIC / Polygon network via BUSD contribution (BSC Pool).
If you do not have an existing MATIC wallet, Setup Metamask to access the MATIC network using QuickSwap (think the PancakeSwap of the Polygon Network). Read more on the wallet setup via QuickSwap’s very own guide here.
For the Oxbull team to establish a link between your Solana and MATIC wallet address, Users will be required to update their BSC address on the Solana-BSC Link page as soon as possible. Since MATIC mirrors the BSC address, a Matic wallet will be required to receive the IDO tokens. Connect your Solana wallet:
Copy down the BSC Wallet address and Paste it onto the Solana-BSC Link:
IMPORTANT NOTES: Please ensure that BSC Address is same as your MATIC wallet. The pool will be on BSC and the token will be sent via polygon network Linking any other address apart from the correct address may result in loss of Tokens.
New staking and tier structure [UPDATED]
The new Staking Pool for $OXS has been released on the 4th of October 2021 with 50% APR. Please be advised that each Staking transactions will carry a TIMELOCK of 10 days. Hence, please advise caution when inputting the staking amount to be qualified for the IDO. Please only stake using PC. The current Mobile versions of Solana wallets aren’t very stable at the moment. Hence we strongly suggest using google chrome and Phantom Extension at this juncture.
To participate in IDO, you need to stake OXS into the new Staking Pool. Tier participation details as follows:
OXS Staking Pool: https://staking-oxs.oxbull.tech/
Tier-3 Gleam link: https://gleam.io/ahLLs/oxs-whitelist-bloktopia
Contribution pool: https://www.oxbull.tech/#/presale
IMPORTANT NOTES: Qualification of Tier-1 and 2 will require STAKING. In the event where an Investor who has not Staked but has the required number of holdings SHALL NOT be eligible for the aforementioned tiers.
Each qualified address will only be eligible for ONE transaction. Meaning if an address is qualified for tier 1, they will not be qualified for tier 2.
Our content is intended to be used as information and education purposes only. It is very essential to do your own research and analysis before doing any investment decision or otherwise. Do Your Own Research.
Information is accurate at time of writing and can be subject to change.
Oxbull.Tech shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damages and/or expenses and/or any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information.
Any further arrangements between you and any third parties contacted via the Website/Affiliated links are at your sole risk.