Welcome to Oxbull! This guide shall outline the details that a user will need to know when participating in any of Oxbull’s Initial DEX Offering (IDO).
BEFORE THE IDO
Stay updated with IDO details by following the Oxbull Official Twitter. We’ll announce the IDO specifics, including date and time, a few days in advance. Comprehensive project details, including the IDO date, contribution timings, and the contribution link, will be available via the Oxbull Medium page and the Oxbull Calendar.
To participate in the IDO, user must have staked a pre-required amount of $OXB, which directly affects the tiers that the user is eligible for. Stake $OXB via the Oxbull Staking page.
To learn more about Staking, read here.
DURING THE IDO
- On the day of the IDO, visit the Oxbull Website. The user will find the logos of the project available for contribution as depicted in the example below under the ‘To Contribute’ section. Click ‘Contribute’ to go to the project page.
2. The project page will display the respective dedicated contribution pool along with the user’s eligibility status. The module will also display the minimum and maximum allocation in accordance to the user’s qualified tier. A countdown will be available if the contributions have not started.
- When the pool opens, user may input the contribution amount and click ‘Contribute’.
2. The user would then need to approve the necessary transactions via wallet, and congratulations! the contribution should now be successful.
AFTER THE IDO
The user’s contribution history shall be accessible on the top right corner of the project page.
Upon Token Generation Event (TGE), token claims can be claimed at the same page. Any unclaimed tokens will be accumulated for future claims.
Please follow the official Oxbull Telegram group for further details of the claim time and changes, if any.
OXBULL IMMUNITY (REFUND POLICY)
Oxbull aims to ensure that investors have a transparent and fair experience even while participating in IDO. The team understands that circumstances may change, and a refund option helps provides a safety net for those who are not satisfied with their contributions.
If an investor is keen to request for a refund, they shall have a window of 24 hours from Token Generation to do so.
To learn more about Oxbull Immunity, read here.
- Oxbull employs an oversubscription method to manage high demand. Should oversubscription occur, any contributions beyond the capacity of the pool will be refunded after the IDO concludes.
- Qualification of all Tiers will require STAKING. In the event where an Investor who has not Staked but has the required number of holdings SHALL NOT be eligible for the aforementioned tiers.
- Staked holdings are required to be maintained until project listing. Any dips below the required holding amount will DISQUALIFY the investor for the project being launched at the time even if the investor has already contributed. No IDO Tokens will be provided and No Refunds will be made.
More questions? Head on over to the Oxbull Telegram group for further assistance!
See you at the Moon!
Our content is intended to be used as information and education purposes only. It is very essential to do your own research and analysis before doing any investment decision or otherwise. Do Your Own Research.
Oxbull.Tech shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damages and/or expenses and/or any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information.
Any further arrangements between you and any third parties contacted via the Website/Affiliated links are at your sole risk.