OXS: Running Like the Wind with METARUN [RESUMED]
To buy Metarun, a play-to-earn Endless runner game with NFT assets:
1. Stake OXS before 20th February 2022, 0001 UTC.
2. Link BSC address using the BSC-Solana Link.
3. head over to the pool page to buy on the 20th February 2022, 1630UTC onwards.
For full details, read on:
Metarun (previously GoFungibles) is the first blockchain-based P2E and P2W endless mobile runner game with NFT assets. The game includes a cross-chain marketplace for in-game NFT trading, and a whole spectrum of crypto-features, enabling Play-to-Earn mechanics.
The core part of the fully DOXXED Team’s project is a blockchain-based endless runner game with solo and multiplayer modes. Players may earn in-game cash that can be used to purchase skills, powers, weapons, speed, and shields, among other things. The spirit of the game is unique — it’s fun, modern, dynamic, and has the true crypto spirit. The global launch of the Metarun game is planned for Q2 of 2022. Early access will be available in February 2022. On the other hand, the Metarun cross-chain gamified marketplace is expected to launch in partnership with Polygon Studios.
Utility and Tokenomics
GoFungibles is an NFT ecosystem that is an upcoming player in the GameFi sector currently in its final stage of development. It features a game called Meta Run, the first Blockchain-based P2E multiplayer runner game with absolute asset ownership. Meta Run is launching soon.
Here is how GoFungibles leverages blockchain resources to boost the gaming experience for all users in its ecosystem, bringing gaming and decentralized liquid assets together.
- MetaRun users can earn $MRUN tokens, the native token of the GoFungibles ecosystem and limited-edition NFTs by playing the Metarun game.
- Using the platform’s DeFi portal, users can stake their $MRUN tokens for rewards, earning more $MRUN tokens.
- A first in the blockchain gaming or DeFi spaces, users can also stake their NFTs and receive $MRUN tokens for rewards.
- Users can even rent out their NFTs to other players or sell their NFT on the platform’s NFT marketplace.
- Fungibility: the $MRUN token is an ERC-20 token built using the Polygon sidechain solution, enabling the tokens to be stored on a MetaMask or other ERC-20 software wallets.
In the game, players can gain an advantage over other players by:
- Upgrading their characters with $MRUN
- acquire gemstones, applied for temporary power boosts and character customizations using $MRUN
- Spend $MRUN to acquire ad spaces on in-game map assets.
- Participate in multiplayer PVP mode with $MRUN and maximize in-game rewards.
Total $MRUN Supply: 1 Billion
- Ecosystem: 15%
- Reserve: 10%, Locked for 6 months, followed by 2.08% monthly linear release
- Team: 10%, Locked for 6 months, followed by 3.33% monthly linear release
- Advisors: 7%, Locked for 6 months, followed by 5% monthly linear release
- Development and Partnerships: 6%, Locked for 3 months, followed by 3.33% monthly linear release
- Marketing: 14%, 1.13% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 3.33% monthly linear release
- Liquidity and Listings: 6.9%, 13.04% to be released into the locked liquidity pool during Token Generation, followed by 7.247% monthly linear release
- Seed: 10%, 3% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 1 month lock and subsequent daily linear release (for a total of 5.42% monthly).
- Private Sale 1: 10%, 3% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 1 month lock and subsequent daily linear release (for a total of 8.1% monthly).
- Private Sale 2: 6%, 4% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 1 month lock and subsequent daily linear release (for a total of 8% monthly).
- Strategic Sale: 3%, 10% to be released during Token Generation, followed by subsequent 10% monthly linear release
- Public IDO: 2%, 10% to be released during Token Generation, followed by subsequent 30% monthly linear release
- Community: 0.10%, 50% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 50% release in the subsequent month
IDO Price: $0.03
Listing Price: $0.03
Listing date is currently being finalized, with an estimated initial market cap of $424,200.
To participate in IDO, you need to stake OXS into the new Staking Pool. Tier participation details are as follows:
Tier-1 and 2 Qualifying Deadline: Stake by 20th February 2022, 0001UTC
Tier-1 Contribution: 20th February 2022
Tier-2 and 3 Contribution: 21st February 2022
Tier-3 Gleam Link: https://gleam.io/aEW58/oxs-whitelist-metarun
Contribution opens here:https://www.oxbull.tech/#/oxs-side-pool
Solana-BSC LINK [REQUIRED]
For the current IDO, qualifiers are done via OXS. But the tokens are to be released on the MATIC / Polygon network via BUSD contribution (BSC Pool).
If you do not have an existing MATIC wallet, Setup Metamask to access the MATIC network using QuickSwap (think the PancakeSwap of the Polygon Network). Read more on the wallet setup via QuickSwap’s very own guide here.
For the Oxbull team to establish a link between your Solana and MATIC wallet address, Users will be required to update their BSC address on the Solana-BSC Link page as soon as possible. Since MATIC mirrors the BSC address, a Matic wallet will be required to receive the IDO tokens. Connect your Solana wallet:
Copy down the BSC Wallet address and Paste it onto the Solana-BSC Link:
IMPORTANT NOTES: Please ensure that BSC Address is same as your MATIC wallet. The pool will be on BSC and the token will be sent via polygon network Linking any other address apart from the correct address may result in loss of Tokens.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Qualification of Tier-1 and 2 will require STAKING. In the event where an Investor who has not Staked but has the required number of holdings SHALL NOT be eligible for the aforementioned tiers.
Each qualified address will only be eligible for ONE transaction. Meaning if an address is qualified for tier 1, they will not be qualified for tier 2.
Our content is intended to be used as information and education purposes only. It is very essential to do your own research and analysis before doing any investment decision or otherwise. Do Your Own Research.
Information is accurate at time of writing and can be subject to change.
Oxbull.Tech shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damages and/or expenses and/or any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information.
Any further arrangements between you and any third parties contacted via the Website/Affiliated links are at your sole risk.