To buy PenguinKarts, A 3D multiplayer battle-racing game that combines the best elements of arcade style kart racing, mobile gaming and Play-to-Earn NFT dynamics.
1. Stake OXS into the staking pool before the 21st March 2022, 0001 UTC.
2. Link BSC address using the BSC-Solana Link.
3. head over to the pool page to buy on the 21st March 2022, 1630UTC onwards.
For full details, read on:
DeFi as a whole has been growing at twice the rate of the crypto market at large. The fully DOXXED Team behind Penguin Karts noted that NFTs alone reached a total market cap of $31.4 billion in January of 2022. Comparing to the market cap of “Just” $2.4 billion in the 2nd half of 2021, 2022 is now dubbed as the year of the Metaverse, and play-to-earn games are expected to show rapid growth this year.
The opportunities for Penguin Karts are three fold across three exploding markets, namely: Gaming, Online Gambling and NFTs. The global gaming market has seen unprecedented growth, further fueled by the Pandemic, the online gambling market which is expected to double in the next 24 months, and the NFT market which grew five times the size in January compared to the previous 6 month period. Penguin Karts aims to potentially capture millions of dollars in market share, with it’s fun, fast paced and simple concept.
Penguin Karts is a Play-to-Earn battle racing game, where players race against each other in race heats with 4–8 members, or they will be able to join the winner take all demolition derby style matches.
There will also be 2D and 3D NFTs (3D NFT Mint upcoming April 2022) minted on Ethereum can be staked in the upcoming contract. Then players can claim their rewards in-game with playable NFTs in the form of Loot Boxes on the Fantom chain. All of these are made easy and possible because both chains are EVM compatible.
Fans alike don’t fret! Fans of the game can also partake the fun and place bets on their favorite drivers to take advantage of the built in wager system.
For more info on the gameplay and details of the project, read the whitepaper here.
Utility and Tokenomics
The native $PGK tokens will be used for:
- in-game currency
- Tournament prizes and other special Event pool payments
- Marketplace trading currency
- Place wages on tournaments and races
- Governance token to allow token holders to actively participate in choosing new tracks, themes, and other fun items along the roadmap, at the teams discretion.
- Gain early access to in-game staking rewards
Total $PGK Token: 200,000,000
- Angel Round: 1.25%, 2% to be released during Token Generation, followed by a one month lock and monthly linear release over the subsequent 11 months
- Seed round: 1%, 4% to be released during Token Generation, followed by a one month lock and monthly linear release over the subsequent 10 months
- Private: 2%, 6% to be released during Token Generation, followed by a one month lock and monthly linear release over the subsequent 9 months
- Strategic Round: 3.57%, 8% to be released during Token Generation, followed by a one month lock and monthly linear release over the subsequent 7 months
- IDO Round: 10%, 10% to be released during Token Generation, followed by a one month lock and monthly linear release over the subsequent 5 months
- Advisory: 5%, Locked for 3 months, followed by linear release over the subsequent 9 months
- Team: 8%, Locked for 12 months, followed by linear release over the subsequent 5 quarters
- Play-2-Earn Ecosystem and Rewards: 48.53%, Released linearly over 20 months
- Community/Marketing: 10%, Released linearly over 20 months
- Liquidity: 2.65%
- Game Development Fund: 8%, 2% to be released in the first month followed by 8% each subsequent months.
Strategic Round Price: $0.035
IDO Price: $0.04
Listing Price: $0.04
Listing date is currently being planned for the 23rd March 2022, at approximately 1400 UTC.
Participating in the IDO
To participate in IDO, you need to stake OXS into the Staking Pool. Tier participation details are as follows:
Tier-1 and 2 Qualifying Deadline: Stake by 21st March 2022, 0001UTC
Tier-1 Contribution + Strategic Round for Tier-1 and Tier-2: 21st March 2022
Tier-2 and 3 Contribution: 22nd March 2022
Tier-3 Gleam Link: https://gleam.io/yNU0i/oxs-whitelist-penguin-karts
Contribution opens here:https://www.oxbull.tech/#/oxs-side-pool\
Claiming the Tokens:
Upon TGE, token claims will be done via the project’s native portal.
Please follow the official Oxbull telegram group for further details of the URL, claim time and changes, if any.
Solana-BSC LINK [REQUIRED]
For the current IDO, qualifiers are done via OXS. But the tokens are to be released on the Fantom network.
For the Oxbull team to establish a link between your Solana and BSC wallet address, Users will be required to update their BSC address on the Solana-BSC Link page as soon as possible. A Fanton wallet with the same address as the investor’s BSC wallet will be required to receive the IDO tokens.
Connect your Solana wallet:
Copy down the BSC Wallet address (which should be the same as your Fantom wallet address)and Paste it onto the Solana-BSC Link:
IMPORTANT NOTES: The pool will be on BSC and the token will be sent via the Fantom network. Linking any other address apart from the correct address may result in loss of Tokens.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Qualification of Tier-1 and 2 will require STAKING. In the event where an Investor who has not Staked but has the required number of holdings SHALL NOT be eligible for the aforementioned tiers.
Each qualified address will only be eligible for ONE transaction. Meaning if an address is qualified for tier 1, they will not be qualified for tier 2.
Our content is intended to be used as information and education purposes only. It is very essential to do your own research and analysis before doing any investment decision or otherwise. Do Your Own Research.
Information is accurate at time of writing and can be subject to change.
Oxbull.Tech shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damages and/or expenses and/or any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information.
Any further arrangements between you and any third parties contacted via the Website/Affiliated links are at your sole risk.