To Buy VOID, a PVE and PVP game token
1. Stake OXS into the NEW Staking pool.
2. head over to the OXS pool page to contribute on the 11th December 2021, 1630UTC onwards.
For full details, read on:
Platforms like Solana are quickly addressing technological limitations, especially in terms of scalability, interoperability, and composability. Albeit the Play-to-Earn (P2E) model being revolutionary in many ways, when it comes to proper gaming, the immersive and competitive experience is still far from what a typical traditional gamer would be accustomed to.
VOID’s mission is to fill up a void — the deep chasm separating innovative gaming and real gamers. Focusing on strong and immersive gameplay, above all, it offers an AAA-grade experience, compounding it with blockchain powered assets, economics, and community orientation. The ecosystem’s scope is not limited by the maxim of playing to earn, for the latter is as problematic as paying to win. Instead, VOID fosters the culture of playing and earning, where high-fidelity entertainment and decentralized finance go hand in hand. To reappropriate a cliché, VOID may be perceived as an offering by gamers, for gamers. And because of this, it strives to mitigate some persistent issues concerning game development and design, besides those mentioned previously. Most existing games, including the legendary ones, make an either-or choice between the PvE and PvP experience. In other words, they cater to one audience or another. Moreover, the scope for customization is broadly ornamental, limited to visual features like skins. And likewise, the so-called social layer — which contributes greatly to the game’s revenues — has little or no control over the narrative. VOID, however, intends to transcend limitations existing across these domains.
Earning with VOID
Users could choose from a variety of ways to earn VOID tokens:
- Fight to Earn — Beat your opponent in an epic battle and get that new rifle you’ve been longing for!
- Quest to Earn — Go on mystic quests, solve tricky riddles and collect huge rewards in form of rare and valuable items!
- Stake to Earn — Basically watch your fortune grow while you lean back and let others do the hard work for you.
- Build to Earn — More of a constructive than destructive type? Build and sell weapons, armor, and other assets.
- Collect to Earn — Roam through endless worlds and discover legendary items while you fight to stay alive.
- Host to Earn — Build your own, personal arena and host battles, charging other players to enter your stage.
For more info about the project and gameplay, read the whitepaper here.
Total VOID Supply: 200,000,000
- Play to Earn: 15%, Locked for 1 month, followed by 48 months Daily release
- Staking: 12.5%, Locked for 1 month, followed by 36 months Daily release
- Seed: 13%, 5% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 12 months of Daily Release
- Strategic Sale: 11%, 10% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 12 months of Daily Release
- Private Sale: 11%, 10% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 8 months of Daily Release
- Team: 10%, Locked for 12 months, followed by 24 months Daily release
- Advisors: 7%, Locked for 6 months, followed by 18 months Daily release
- Treasury: 5%, Locked for 3 months, followed by 24 months Daily release
- CEX Management/Liquidity: 5%
- Development/Marketing: 4.5%, Locked for 12 months, followed by 24 months Daily release
- IDO: 3.5%, 33% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 33% and 34% in the subsequent months
- DEX Liquidity: 1.5%
- Community/Airdrop: 1%
IDO Price: $0.095
Listing Price: $0.095
Listing is currently scheduled to be on the 16th December
To participate in IDO, you need to stake OXS into the new Staking Pool. Tier participation details are as follows:
Tier-1 and 2 Qualifying Deadline: Stake by 11th December, 0001UTC
Tier-1 Contribution: 11th December 2021
Tier-2 and 3 Contribution: 12th December 2021
Tier-3 Gleam Link: https://gleam.io/e2Aj1/oxs-whitelist-void
Contribution opens here:https://www.oxbull.tech/#/solana-pool
IMPORTANT NOTES: Qualification of Tier-1 and 2 will require STAKING. In the event where an Investor who has not Staked but has the required number of holdings SHALL NOT be eligible for the aforementioned tiers.
Each qualified address will only be eligible for ONE transaction. Meaning if an address is qualified for tier 1, they will not be qualified for tier 2.
Our content is intended to be used as information and education purposes only. It is very essential to do your own research and analysis before doing any investment decision or otherwise. Do Your Own Research.
Information is accurate at time of writing and can be subject to change.
Oxbull.Tech shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damages and/or expenses and/or any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information.
Any further arrangements between you and any third parties contacted via the Website/Affiliated links are at your sole risk.