OXS: Building Mechas with MECHACHAIN [RESUMED!]
To buy Mechachain, a 3D play-to-earn video game about robot combat and space conquest on Polygon:
1. Stake OXS before 14th March 2022, 0001 UTC.
2. Link BSC address using the BSC-Solana Link.
3. head over to the pool page to buy on the 14th March 2022, 1630UTC onwards.
For full details, read on:
Born from science fiction, Mechas often focuses on giant robots or machines controlled by people and depicted as humanoid walking vessels. The term was first used in Japanese: ‘mecha’, after shortening the English word “Mechanism”.
The team behind Mechachain have made the following observations:
- a moveable Gundam robot of 18 meters high was actually built and available to the general public. More life-sized Gundams have since been made.
- Increasing mainstream movies of Genre, such as: Ready Player One, Pacific Rim, Ghost in the shell, Gundam and Evangelion.
- The Boston Dynamics robot youtube Channel with 34 million views.
- The famous Mechawarrior series from 1989 continues to develop mecha fighting games. Its latest release was in 2019.
- New games with potential are developed and highly anticipated by critics like MASS Builder.
Surfing on these beneficial waves of e-sports, play-to-earn, cryptocurrency/NFT with the Mecha interest as above, the team aims to push the envelop further with the experience offered to their players.
MechaChain’s gameplay is built around four main gameplay experiences:
- Customization of your Mecha in the workshop
- Mecha battles
- NFT marketplace
- Galactic conquest on the MechaChain console
MechaChain will be developed with a mobile-first approach, targeting Android and iOS systems. With that, a mobile game has its advantages:
- Players who are already familiar with in-game purchases
- Easier management of its colonies, mechaniums and mechas for MechaChain users, whether they are players or not.
- A wider audience.
- Being in line with the team’s capabilities as an independent studio, whether in terms of features, time or budget.
- The opportunity to better track game installations and thus, better calibrate marketing budgets, providing additional security to the company.
In addition to the above, the MechaChain team hopes to integrate the community into the game design and development process through the MechaChain CAD, so that this vision evolve and reflect player expectations and market opportunities in the best way possible.
For more information and details of the project, read the whitepaper here.
The tokenomics of the project revolves around two types of assets: the native $MECHA utility token and NFTs:
- Parts that are assembled and a Mecha. They are completely dissociable from the Mecha and have life points. These parts can be repaired.
- Colonies, placed on planets, allow you to earn a percentage of the income from battles.
Total $MECHA Supply: 100,000,000
- Growth fund: 8%, Locked for 6 months. 10% to be released every subsequent 6 months
- Private sale: 15% , 20% unlocked during Token Generation, followed by 20% every subsequent months
- Public sale, IDO: 7%, 20% unlocked during Token Generation, followed by 20% every subsequent months
- Staking rewards: 28%
- Play-to-Earn Rewards: 22%
- Advisors: 5%, 25% to be released every subsequent 6 months
- Team Tokens: 10%, Locked for 6 months. 20% to be released every subsequent 6 months
- Dev studio: 5%, 20% unlocked during Token Generation, followed by 20% every subsequent months
IDO Price: $0.70
Listing Price: $0.70
Listing date is currently being planned for the 1st of March 2022.
Participating in the IDO
To participate in IDO, you need to stake OXS into the Staking Pool. Tier participation details are as follows:
Tier-1 and 2 Qualifying Deadline: Stake by 14th March 2022, 0001UTC
Tier-1 Contribution: 14th March 2022
Tier-2 and 3 Contribution: 15th March 2022
Tier-3 Gleam Link: https://gleam.io/olGQP/oxs-whitelist-mechachain
Contribution opens here:https://www.oxbull.tech/#/oxs-side-pool
Solana-BSC LINK [REQUIRED]
For the current IDO, qualifiers are done via OXS. But the tokens are to be released on the MATIC / Polygon network via BUSD contribution (BSC Pool).
If you do not have an existing MATIC wallet, Setup Metamask to access the MATIC network using QuickSwap (think the PancakeSwap of the Polygon Network). Read more on the wallet setup via QuickSwap’s very own guide here.
For the Oxbull team to establish a link between your Solana and MATIC wallet address, Users will be required to update their BSC address on the Solana-BSC Link page as soon as possible. Since MATIC mirrors the BSC address, a Matic wallet will be required to receive the IDO tokens. Connect your Solana wallet:
Copy down the BSC Wallet address and Paste it onto the Solana-BSC Link:
IMPORTANT NOTES: Please ensure that BSC Address is same as your MATIC wallet. The pool will be on BSC and the token will be sent via polygon network Linking any other address apart from the correct address may result in loss of Tokens.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Qualification of Tier-1 and 2 will require STAKING. In the event where an Investor who has not Staked but has the required number of holdings SHALL NOT be eligible for the aforementioned tiers.
Each qualified address will only be eligible for ONE transaction. Meaning if an address is qualified for tier 1, they will not be qualified for tier 2.
Our content is intended to be used as information and education purposes only. It is very essential to do your own research and analysis before doing any investment decision or otherwise. Do Your Own Research.
Information is accurate at time of writing and can be subject to change.
Oxbull.Tech shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damages and/or expenses and/or any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information.
Any further arrangements between you and any third parties contacted via the Website/Affiliated links are at your sole risk.