OXB: Underwater Delights with Defish(Private Sale ONLY)
To Join The World of Defish Private Sale, An underwater play to earn NFT :
(Oxbull.Tech is currently ONLY hosting the Private Sale which is only available for OXB Tier-1 due to the small amount being raised.)
1. Hold OXB before 25th December 2021, 0001 UTC. Only Tier-1 is currently available.
2. head over to the pool page to contribute on the 27th December 2021, 1630UTC onwards.
For full details, read on:
World of Defish is a decentralized NFT gaming universe running on BSC. The fully DOXXED team aims to provide users a journey to the most beautiful and mysterious places to hunt for collectible fish NFTs. It is a futuristic world with endless factions. Players can upgrade their equipment, improve their skills, buy territories, compete with other players, trade on the marketplace.
Deep in the heart of the ocean, there are countless treasures waiting to be found. It is said that only the ones who are brave enough to sail their way for the endless sea of World of Defish can get their hands on those valuable loots.
With an emphasis for the best gaming quality in mind, World of Defish offers players the astonishing NFT world where they can set off their journey to the seven seas to look for the desired NFT fish.
Players can either:
- upgrade their equipment and skills to improve fishing production
- buy territories to earn passive income, to join in Oxbull’s World of Defish Land NFT sale, read here.
- Participate in competitions and trading!
Tokenomics and Utility
$WOD coins can be mined in any area of the map, regardless of the workload of the fishermen in the area. In order to start receiving $WOD, you just need to select any region on the map and go fishing, you can claim your reward at any time.
$WOD is the native token used to make purchases on the marketplace, Leveling up and making upgrades.
The production of $WOD yield can be done via:
Total $WOD supply: 1 Billion.
- Seed: 7%, Cliff for 1 month, followed by monthly linear release over 12 months.
- Private: 10%, 10% to be released during Token Generation, followed by monthly linear release over 12 months
- IDO: 2%, 20% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 15% release each subsequent months
- Teams and Advisory: 14%, Cliff for 12 month, followed by monthly linear release over 18 months
- Treasury: 15%, Monthly linear release over 46 months
- Marketing: 10%, Monthly linear release over 46 months
- Play To Earn rewards: 24%, Monthly linear release over 48 months
- Airdrop: 2%, Monthly linear release over 48 months
- Staking: 4%, Monthly linear release over 48 months
- Liquidity: 12%
The Private Sale will only be opened to OXB Tier-1 qualifiers. Using a MODIFIED Smart Staking approach to Oxbull.Tech’s IDO model, The IDO details as follows:
Tier-1 Qualifying Deadline: Hold OXB by 25th December, 0001UTC
Tier-1 Contribution: 27th December 2021
Contribution opens here:https://www.oxbull.tech/#/presale
IMPORTANT NOTES: Qualification of Tier-1 and 2 will require ENROLLING SMART STAKING. In the event where an Investor who has not enrolled in Smart Staking but has the required number of holdings SHALL NOT be eligible for the aforementioned tiers.
Smart Staked holdings are required to be maintained adequately until project listing. Any dips below the required holding amount will DISQUALIFY the investor for the project being launched at the time even if the investor has already contributed. No IDO Tokens will be provided and No Refunds will be made.
Each qualified address will only be eligible for ONE transaction. Meaning if an address is qualified for tier 1, they will not be qualified for tier 2.
Our content is intended to be used as information and education purposes only. It is very essential to do your own research and analysis before doing any investment decision or otherwise. Do Your Own Research.
Information is accurate at time of writing and can be subject to change.
Oxbull.Tech shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damages and/or expenses and/or any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information.
Any further arrangements between you and any third parties contacted via the Website/Affiliated links are at your sole risk.