OXB: Skipping the Rat Race with Cheesus
To Buy Cheesus, a NFT/DEX Analyst Tool & Multi-Dimensional SQL Database for on-chain trading transactions:
1. Hold OXB before 22nd November 2021, 0001 UTC. Smart-Staking to be auto-enrolled
2. head over to the BSC pool page to buy on the 24th November 2021, 1630UTC onwards.
For full details, read on:
Cheesus DeFi aims to be the new aggregator that’s based on a proprietary rating formula and unites ALL major DeFi projects. It is a one-stop-station for anyone interested in Decentralized Finance. Users will find detailed analytics, DeFi project ratings, APY predictions — DeFi Rating provides myriad tools to help users make informed investment decisions. Apart from that, users are also able to:
- Copytrading: Discover best DEX traders, their profit and loss and copytrade any transaction.
- Personal Portfolio management: Make your detailed personal portfolio, track trading history, calculate profit, loss, gas spent and tax calculations.
- DeFi Related Information aggregator: Onchain analytics of DEX wallets from all over Ethereum and Binancse Smart Chain blockchains currently, where we can find any address and its trading history, with a detailed CSV report, its profit, loss, gas fee. According to the report, it is possible to track how and what profitable wallets trade, to recognize their trading strategy.
- The most precise ROI predictions that NO OTHER aggregator offers
- Educational Knowledge Base for investors attracts new users to DeFi
- Diversified Rating of DeFi / ICO/ IDO / NFT projects
- Advanced Rating Methodology
- Cross-chain Integration
- Personal Investment Analytics
To understand the further utilities of the project and even the “The Stupidity & Wisdom of Crowd Rating”, visit here.
- Seed: 9.31%, 10% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 20% each subsequent month and 10% during the final month
- Private: 18.41%, 15% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 20% each subsequent month and 5% during the final month
- IDO: 17.43%, 30% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 30% each subsequent month and 10% during the final month
- Liquidity: 6.92%
- LP Rewards: 6.46%, Cliff for 1 month, followed by 4% each subsequent month
- Advisors: 1.54%, Locked for 4 months, followed by 10% in the first quarter and 15% each subsequent quarter
- Development Fund: 11.54%, Locked for 3 months, followed by 12.5% each subsequent quarter
- Team Tokens: 17.62%, Locked for 4 months, followed by 10% in the first quarter and 15% each subsequent quarter
- Reserve: 10.77%, Locked for 3 months, followed by 12.5% each subsequent quarter
IDO price: $0.038
Listing price: $0.038
Listing to be finalized
Tier-1 and 2 Qualifying Deadline: Hold by 22nd November, 0001UTC
Tier-1 Contribution: 24th November 2021
Tier-2 and 3 Contribution: 25th November 2021
Tier-3 Gleam Link: https://gleam.io/q1RDh/oxb-whitelist-cheesus
Contribution opens here:https://www.oxbull.tech/#/presale
IMPORTANT NOTES: Qualification of Tier-1 and 2 will require ENROLLING SMART STAKING. In the event where an Investor who has not enrolled in Smart Staking but has the required number of holdings SHALL NOT be eligible for the aforementioned tiers.
Smart Staked holdings are required to be maintained adequately until project listing. Any dips below the required holding amount will DISQUALIFY the investor for the project being launched at the time even if the investor has already contributed. No IDO Tokens will be provided and No Refunds will be made.
Each qualified address will only be eligible for ONE transaction. Meaning if an address is qualified for tier 1, they will not be qualified for tier 2.
Our content is intended to be used as information and education purposes only. It is very essential to do your own research and analysis before doing any investment decision or otherwise. Do Your Own Research.
Information is accurate at time of writing and can be subject to change.
Oxbull.Tech shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damages and/or expenses and/or any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information.
Any further arrangements between you and any third parties contacted via the Website/Affiliated links are at your sole risk.