OXB: Gem Hunting with BOUNTIE HUNTER
To buy Bountie Hunter, a curated platform in search of the next Big Gaming and metaverse Gems!
1. Hold the minimum required OXB amount for Smart-Stake before 4th April 2022, 0001 UTC.
2. head over to the BSC pool page to buy on the 6th April 2022, 1630UTC onwards.
For full details, read on:
According to the Consumer Technology Association’s (CTA) latest report on esports, the global audience for esports will hit a whopping 519 million people in 2024! A 15-market survey from Interpret conducted in July and August also suggested that esports fans generally spent more on gaming than core gamers.
With the pandemic and subsequent shelter-in-place orders, it gave the masses ample time to explore new forms of entertainment, opening the door to a whole new audience for esports. The rise of e-sports as a new form of media is likely here for the long term and the audience appears poised to stay, driving industry to the next level.
Enter Bountie Hunter
With a potentially massive opportunity in the gaming space, Bountie Hunter aims to be the de factor curated marketplace for gamers to discover the next up-and coming games for investors to participate in.
We strive to find the next Axie Infinity for our community of gamers to participate, play and earn through Quests(tournaments or events)!
— The Bountie Hunter Team
The native $BOUNTIE tokens will be used to:
- Win allocations to events and tournaments by staking
- Earn Yield
- Receive Crypto Gaming Projects Token Via Airdrop Based on Staked Tokens
- Farm Crypto Gaming Projects Tokens Based on Staked Tokens
- Buy and Sell NFTs on Bountie Hunter NFT Marketplace
Total BOUNTIE Supply: 500,000,000
- Team: 10%, Locked for 12 months, followed by monthly linear release over the subsequent 12 months
- Operations and Marketing: 10%, Locked for 3 months, followed by 10% each subsequent months
- Advisors: 4%, Locked for 6 months, followed by 8.33% each subsequent months
- Token Swaps: 10%, Locked for 3 months, followed by 11.11% each subsequent months
- Private Sale: 5%, Locked for a month, followed by 20% each subsequent months
- Public Sale: 10%, 12.5% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 12.5% every subsequent 2 weeks
- Staking Rewards: 20%
- Incentives and Rewards (Marketing and Airdrops): 15%
- Ecosystem development: 11.5%
- Liquidity: 4.5%
IDO Price: $0.02
Listing Price: $0.02
Listing date is currently being planned on the 8th April at approximately 0200 UTC with an estimated initial market cap of only $125,000
Participating in the IDO
Tier-1 and 2 Qualifying Deadline: Hold OXB by 4th April, 0001UTC
Tier-1 Contribution: 6th April 2022
Tier-2 and 3 Contribution: 7th April 2022
Tier-3 Gleam Link:https://gleam.io/9yPCc/oxb-whitelist-bountie-hunter
Contribution opens here:https://www.oxbull.tech/#/presale
Claiming the Tokens:
Upon TGE, token claims can be done manually via Token Claim.
Any unclaimed tokens will be accumulated for future claims.
Please follow the official Oxbull telegram group for further details of the claim time and changes, if any.
Qualification of Tier-1 and 2 will require ENROLLING SMART STAKING. In the event where an Investor who has not enrolled in Smart Staking but has the required number of holdings SHALL NOT be eligible for the aforementioned tiers.
Smart Staked holdings are required to be maintained adequately until project listing. Any dips below the required holding amount will DISQUALIFY the investor for the project being launched at the time even if the investor has already contributed. No IDO Tokens will be provided and No Refunds will be made.
Each qualified address will only be eligible for ONE transaction. Meaning if an address is qualified for tier 1, they will not be qualified for tier 2.
Our content is intended to be used as information and education purposes only. It is very essential to do your own research and analysis before doing any investment decision or otherwise. Do Your Own Research.
Information is accurate at time of writing and can be subject to change.
Oxbull.Tech shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damages and/or expenses and/or any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information.
Any further arrangements between you and any third parties contacted via the Website/Affiliated links are at your sole risk.