OXB: Finding Web 3.0’s Middle Ground with SEOR
To buy SEOR, the next-gen Decentralized Web3.0 infrastructure development project:
1. Stake OXB before 21st January 2022, 0001 UTC.
2. head over to the BSC pool page to buy on the 23rd January 2022, 1630UTC onwards.
For full details, read on:
Web 3.0, with all its current hype and buzz, is essentially the third generation of internet services for websites and applications that focuses on machine-based understanding of data to provide a data-driven and Semantic Web to create a much more interconnected, intelligent and open web.
SEOR aims to be said next generation of the Decentralized Web3.0 application which will provide users and developers of Web3.0 an easy-to-use blockchain technology development platform. SEOR hopes to deliver the highest quality:
- Anti-manipulation data,
- Rapid integration and deployment functions
- Diversified decentralized services
- Real-world external oracles
- Other technology development infrastructure.
As there are currently no normative development standards and middleware protocols in the developer ecosystem, Web 3.0 developers need to develop their own DApps by building complex non-core business solutions, and because many technologies are still in the process of improvement and development, the compatibility and reuse effects are not ideal, which limits the development speed of Web3.0. With SEOR’s approach, the team is building bridges between blockchains and the real world for data and logic interaction, essentially breaking the barriers between the traditional Internet and the blockchain world, providing the very common middle layer to facilitate efficient interaction for a complete Web 3.0 infrastructure.
The platform now supports Ethereum, Polkadot, Avalanche, Polygon, BSC and more ecosystems to come!
For more insights and details on how the project aims provide a unified data protocol for off-chain data for different blockchain systems, read the whitepaper here.
Utility and Tokenomics
$SEOR tokens will be design to be staked to become nodes and provide services.
Three main roles in the SEOR network are:
- Data Verifier: Pledge $SEOR to become a mainnet node
- Data Provider: Pledge $SEOR to become a data supplier
- Data User: Use $SEOR to obtain data service
Total $SEOR Supply: 1 Billion
- Seed : 2%, 20% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 8% each subsequent months
- Private: 8.5%, 20% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 8% each subsequent months
- Public: 0.5%, 10% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 2 months lock and 15% release each subsequent months
- Team and Advisors: 10%, Locked for 6 months, followed by 10% each subsequent month
- Partnerships and Ecosystem: 35%, 10% release upon Mainnet Launch, followed by 5% each subsequent months
- Growth: 15%, Locked for 1 month, followed by 10% release and 5% release each subsequent months
- Liquidity: 4%
- Network Rewards: 25%
IDO Price: $0.045
Listing Price: $0.045
Listing date is currently being planned for the Middle of February
Participating in the IDO
Tier-1 and 2 Qualifying Deadline: Hold OXB by 21st January, 0001UTC
Tier-1 Contribution: 23rd January 2022
Tier-2 and 3 Contribution: 24th January 2022
Tier-3 Gleam Link: https://gleam.io/kC43O/oxb-whitelist-seor
Contribution opens here:https://www.oxbull.tech/#/presale
IMPORTANT NOTES: Qualification of Tier-1 and 2 will require ENROLLING SMART STAKING. In the event where an Investor who has not enrolled in Smart Staking but has the required number of holdings SHALL NOT be eligible for the aforementioned tiers.
Smart Staked holdings are required to be maintained adequately until project listing. Any dips below the required holding amount will DISQUALIFY the investor for the project being launched at the time even if the investor has already contributed. No IDO Tokens will be provided and No Refunds will be made.
Each qualified address will only be eligible for ONE transaction. Meaning if an address is qualified for tier 1, they will not be qualified for tier 2.
Our content is intended to be used as information and education purposes only. It is very essential to do your own research and analysis before doing any investment decision or otherwise. Do Your Own Research.
Information is accurate at time of writing and can be subject to change.
Oxbull.Tech shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damages and/or expenses and/or any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information.
Any further arrangements between you and any third parties contacted via the Website/Affiliated links are at your sole risk.