To Buy DoragonLand, a 3D tower rush game:
1. Hold OXB before 28th November 2021, 0001 UTC. Smart-Staking to be auto-enrolled
2. head over to the BSC pool page to buy on the 30th November 2021, 1600 onwards.
For full details, read on:
DoragonLand is a 3D rush tower game that integrates the battle card gameplay and blockchain technology to create fast-paced brawls among dragon warriors where players can duel with other players and collect rewards of NFT items and DOR tokens in real-time.
The team behind DoragonLand was inspired by the gripping gameplay of Clash Royale and powered by the top artwork design studio in Asia — Thunder Cloud Studio. DoragonLand has since announced their partnership with Thunder Cloud in hopes to continue executing and delivering top-notch graphics to bring players the most immersive experience in the NFT gaming world.
“We have thought of Thunder Cloud right after we decided to move on with the DoragonLand project. Their team impressed us a lot and so did their artwork. Everyone in the Thunder Cloud team brings us the impression of both creativity and professionalism.” Said Kent Nguyen — CPO of DoragonLand.
For announcement of the strategic partnership, read here.
In the game, players can build their strong combat troops and fight against other players or the system in battles of different modes through the matchmaking system to gather resources for leveling up power, climb to the top of the leaderboard and take control of the Essence Doragon deposits.
At the same time, there are numerous earning opportunities for players to gain a fairly good income from the game, by:
- Participating in the in-game activities.
- Competing in PVP battles to win leaderboard prizes.
- Collecting and speculating on dragons and items.
- Opening Mysterious Chests and selling them on the marketplace.
The DoragonLand Game is currently planned for December release.
Total DOR Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Team: 15%, Locked for 1 year, followed by linear release over 24 months
- Advisors:5%, Locked for 6 months, followed by 12.5% subsequently each quarter
- Seed: 4%, 7% to be released during Token Generation, followed with 3 months Cliff, and Linear release over 18 months
- Private Sale: 11%, 9% to be released during Token Generation, followed with 2 months Cliff, and Linear release over 15months
- IDO: 1.5%, 33% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 33% each subsequent month. (34% in the last month)
- Ecosystem Funds: 13%, 5% to be released during game launch, followed by 10 months cliff and 25% each subsequent quarter
- In-Game Rewards: 33%
- Marketing: 13.5%, 5% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 6 months cliff and linear release over 24 months.
- Airdrop: 2%
- Listing: 2%
IDO price: $0.02
Listing price: TBA
Listing is currently estimated to be on the 1st December 2021 @ 1500 UTC
Tier-1 and 2 Qualifying Deadline: Hold by 28th November, 0001UTC
Tier-1 Contribution: 30th November 2021
Tier-2 and 3 Contribution: 1st December 2021
Tier-3 Gleam Link: https://gleam.io/Zn7eF/oxb-whitelist-doragonland
Contribution opens here:https://www.oxbull.tech/#/presale
IMPORTANT NOTES: Qualification of Tier-1 and 2 will require ENROLLING SMART STAKING. In the event where an Investor who has not enrolled in Smart Staking but has the required number of holdings SHALL NOT be eligible for the aforementioned tiers.
Smart Staked holdings are required to be maintained adequately until project listing. Any dips below the required holding amount will DISQUALIFY the investor for the project being launched at the time even if the investor has already contributed. No IDO Tokens will be provided and No Refunds will be made.
Each qualified address will only be eligible for ONE transaction. Meaning if an address is qualified for tier 1, they will not be qualified for tier 2.
Our content is intended to be used as information and education purposes only. It is very essential to do your own research and analysis before doing any investment decision or otherwise. Do Your Own Research.
Information is accurate at time of writing and can be subject to change.
Oxbull.Tech shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damages and/or expenses and/or any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information.
Any further arrangements between you and any third parties contacted via the Website/Affiliated links are at your sole risk.