To buy Quoth, an all-chain NFT authentication oracle complete with AI and ML search, mint and bridge SDKs and APIs:
1. Hold the minimum required OXB amount for Smart-Stake before 19th February 2022, 0001 UTC.
2. head over to the BSC pool page to buy on the 21st February 2022, 1630UTC onwards.
For full details, read on:
Non-fungible tokens or NFTs are blooming in popularity. Interesting new collections are being released everyday with Creators digitizing the world as we know it by the minute. It’s no longer just crypto aficionados buying into the craze either, celebrities and businesses around the world are joining in, purchasing, collecting, and flaunting this exciting digital trend.
Every NFT has a digital signature that represents that asset and that asset only, you cannot simply swap it out for a different one as they do not have the same values. This is the case even with NFTs that are in the same collection. For example, one Punk cannot be traded off for another as they are each unique with the blockchain data and coding to prove so. Having said that, even though there is a great level of security when it comes to tracking ownership of NFTs, the issue of minting stolen work has been on the rise.
Despite authenticity representing the heart of the non-fungible token, many marketplace platforms out there are doing the bare minimum when it comes to cross checking the work being submitted to ensure it is being submitted by the original creator. That’s right, people are finding artists’ works, minting them on different platforms, and claiming them as their own. While this format of art should be promoting autonomy for artists, sneaky folks are out there mastering the ease of reproducibility of online images.
Quoth has been designed for this very reason. With a fully DOXXED team that had the far sight and vision to develop a single platform to serve as an authentication system for all NFTs in existence.
Through a carefully created Artificial Intelligence indexing system, all data pertaining to NFTs will be validated. The AI index will pull all associated transactions, timestamps, price changes and originator information, as well as Metadata and links to the data.
With all of this information pulled and stored, the AI technology will then be able to cross check the data across all blockchains to be able to generate an originality report. A score will be produced, allowing for easier identification of intellectual property theft.
Utility and Tokenomics
The supply of the tokens will be for:
- User rewards for rewards for neural net training and IA results feedback
- rewards for running on-chain oracles used to serve API endpoints
- Rewards for bridge staking
Whereas demands for the tokens will be coming from:
- Payment for access to APIs across chains
- bridging fees
- Staking to secure the bridge
Total Supply: 55,000,000
- Seed: 5%, 5% to be released during Token Generation followed by subsequent monthly linear release over 12 months
- Private investors: 10.4%, 5% to be released during Token Generation followed by subsequent monthly linear release over 12 months
- IDO: 1.6%, 25% to be released during Token Generation followed by 25% each subsequent month
- Team: 16%, Locked for 3 months, followed by linear release over 24 months
- Advisors: 6%, Locked for 2 months, followed by linear release over 12 months
- Marketing: 9%, Locked for 2 months, followed by linear release over 12 months
- Liquidity: 10%
- Community Incentives: 17%, To be released over 24 months
- Ecosystem Development Fund: 25%, Locked for 18 months
IDO Price: $0.60
Listing Price: $0.60
Listing date is currently being planned on the 23rd February 2022 at approximately 1200UTC, with an estimated initial Market cap of $636,500.
Participating in the IDO
Tier-1 and 2 Qualifying Deadline: Hold OXB by 19th February, 0001UTC
Tier-1 Contribution: 21st February 2022
Tier-2 and 3 Contribution: 22nd February 2022
Tier-3 Gleam Link: https://gleam.io/TcBbI/oxb-whitelist-quoth
Contribution opens here:https://www.oxbull.tech/#/presale
IMPORTANT NOTES: Qualification of Tier-1 and 2 will require ENROLLING SMART STAKING. In the event where an Investor who has not enrolled in Smart Staking but has the required number of holdings SHALL NOT be eligible for the aforementioned tiers.
Smart Staked holdings are required to be maintained adequately until project listing. Any dips below the required holding amount will DISQUALIFY the investor for the project being launched at the time even if the investor has already contributed. No IDO Tokens will be provided and No Refunds will be made.
Each qualified address will only be eligible for ONE transaction. Meaning if an address is qualified for tier 1, they will not be qualified for tier 2.
Our content is intended to be used as information and education purposes only. It is very essential to do your own research and analysis before doing any investment decision or otherwise. Do Your Own Research.
Information is accurate at time of writing and can be subject to change.
Oxbull.Tech shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damages and/or expenses and/or any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information.
Any further arrangements between you and any third parties contacted via the Website/Affiliated links are at your sole risk.