OXB: A Whole New World, no..Planet with BOT PLANET!
To buy Bot Planet, a cryptocurrency whose goal is to combine the most popular and effective services for earning money in one ecosystem
1. Hold the minimum required OXB amount for Smart-Stake before 4th March 2022, 0001 UTC.
2. head over to the BSC pool page to buy on the 6th March 2022, 1630UTC onwards.
For full details, read on:
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/botplanetnews
The fully doxxed team behind BOT Planet founded the project back in 2021 after noting that cyptocurrency was complex and that it remained accessible only for people who were internet/Tech savvy. This left out a tremendous amount of people, from not being capable of understanding what the fuss is all about to stories of acquaintances permanently losing all their money due to a simple mistake. Hence the BOT Planet ecosystem was designed in such a way that each of the services can easily reach different audience to reach the maximum potential of the industry, and for the project itself.
BOT Planet aims to eliminates the common hurdles for newcomers of cryptocurrency world. Instead of having to worry about safety and complexity, new investors will have a user-friendly alternative. Not only does BOT Planet aims to provide the community and users with all features in an easy and safe manner, but the team also hopes to make it fun and enjoyable to do so.
The crypto space would never reach the masses if it stayed the way it was before Bot Planet.
To achieve that, BOT Planet itself will encompass the following aspects of the Crypto-journey:
- A Decentralized exchange
- A Wallet
- A Lottery with a built in deflationary mechanism
- A Virtual Card Collection Play-to-Earn Game
- NFT Marketplace, where users can buy and trade BOT NFTs that can otherwise be used in the BOT Game.
- A Decentralized Messenger platform that belongs to all users
For further details on the project and gameplay, read the whitepaper here.
Total $BOT Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Seed: 1.5%, Locked for 1 month, followed by 10 linear monthly releases
- Private Sale: 15%, 10% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 10% each subsequent month
- IDO: 3.75%, 20% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 20% each subsequent month
- Liquidity: 2%, Locked for 2 years
- Marketing: 11%
- Reserves: 3%
- Ecosystem Growth Fund: 53.75%, Locked for 3 months, followed by a linear release over 64 months.
- Team: 10%, Locked for 12 months, followed by 25 months linear releasae
Private Price: $0.014
IDO Price: $0.016
Listing Price: $0.016
Listing date is currently being planned for the 15th March 2022. Initial Market Cap would approximately be $368,000.
Participating in the IDO
Tier-1 and 2 Qualifying Deadline: Hold OXB by 4th March 2022,0001UTC
Tier-1 Contribution: 6th March 2022
Tier-2 and 3 Contribution: 7th March 2022
Tier-3 Gleam Link: https://gleam.io/CBGDF/oxb-whitelist-bot-planet
Contribution opens here:https://www.oxbull.tech/#/presale
IMPORTANT NOTES: Qualification of Tier-1 and 2 will require ENROLLING SMART STAKING. In the event where an Investor who has not enrolled in Smart Staking but has the required number of holdings SHALL NOT be eligible for the aforementioned tiers.
Smart Staked holdings are required to be maintained adequately until project listing. Any dips below the required holding amount will DISQUALIFY the investor for the project being launched at the time even if the investor has already contributed. No IDO Tokens will be provided and No Refunds will be made.
Each qualified address will only be eligible for ONE transaction. Meaning if an address is qualified for tier 1, they will not be qualified for tier 2.
Our content is intended to be used as information and education purposes only. It is very essential to do your own research and analysis before doing any investment decision or otherwise. Do Your Own Research.
Information is accurate at time of writing and can be subject to change.
Oxbull.Tech shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damages and/or expenses and/or any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information.
Any further arrangements between you and any third parties contacted via the Website/Affiliated links are at your sole risk.