To Buy Space Sip, a Play2 Earn game with 3 different modes of gameplay: PvE, PvP, and Boss Fighting:
(Pre-IDO will only be available for Tier-1.)
1. Hold at least 8,000 OXB before 20th October 2021, 0001 UTC. Smart-Staking to be auto-enrolled.
2. head over to the BSC pool page to contribute to the Pre-IDO on the 22nd October 2021, 1630 UTC
1. Hold OXB before 25th October 2021, 0001 UTC. Smart-Staking to be auto-enrolled
2. head over to the BSC pool page to buy on the 28th October 2021, 1630UTC onwards.
For full details, read on:
Space SIP is a blockchain-based game that revolves around collecting, upgrading and crafting powerful spaceships. The player can also fight other players in battles using these items for exciting rewards. Paired with The four opposing elements of Fire-Water-Lightning-Earth, each with it’s very own strengths and weaknesses. The Game uses a unique algorithm to carefully weigh and provide the most accurate results when using elements against others, hence players would be tested not only in their skills but also their wit to craft a winning combination!
Using the theme of “Space” as a concept, the fully doxxed team behind the project aims to build a universe of connected planets where gamers
can go from one planet to another and play with other players.
“We want all the different worlds in our universe to connect using $SIP tokens which players earn by playing inside or outside whatever game world it is currently located within, allowing anyone who has earned them access across every world on their own terms rather than having everything tied down into just one game system like most companies do nowadays.”
For more info on the game and combat formula, read the whitepaper here.
Total SIP Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Strategic Partner, 2%, Locked for 6 months, followed by 8.33% monthly for 12 months.
- Private Sale: 10%, 8% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 7.67% monthly for 12 months
- Pre-IDO: 2%, 18% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 16.4% monthly
- IDO: 1%, 30% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 10% weekly
- Team: 15%, Locked for 12 months, followed by 8.33% monthly for 12 months.
- IDO Partner: 1%, 8.33% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 7.64% monthly for 12 months.
- Marketing: 6%, 2.08% to be released monthly for 48 months.
- Mining: 15%, 1.67% to be released monthly for 60 months.
- Play 2 Earn Rewards: 35%, Locked for 1 month, followed by 1.69% to be released monthly for 60 months.
- Reserve: 9%, Locked for 1 month, followed by 1.69% to be released monthly for 60 months.
- Liquidity: 4%, 19% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 20.25% monthly
Pre-IDO Price: $0.016
IDO price: $0.02
Listing price: $0.02
Listing date: 29th October 2021,at approximately 1600 UTC, with an approximated initial MCAP of $460,600
IMPORTANT NOTES: Qualification of Tier-1 and 2 will require ENROLLING SMART STAKING. In the event where an Investor who has not enrolled in Smart Staking but has the required number of holdings SHALL NOT be eligible for the aforementioned tiers.
Smart Staked holdings are required to be maintained adequately until project listing. Any dips below the required holding amount will DISQUALIFY the investor for the project being launched at the time even if the investor has already contributed. No IDO Tokens will be provided and No Refunds will be made.
Each qualified address will only be eligible for ONE transaction. Meaning if an address is qualified for tier 1, they will not be qualified for tier 2.
Our content is intended to be used as information and education purposes only. It is very essential to do your own research and analysis before doing any investment decision or otherwise. Do Your Own Research.
Information is accurate at time of writing and can be subject to change.
Oxbull.Tech shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damages and/or expenses and/or any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information.
Any further arrangements between you and any third parties contacted via the Website/Affiliated links are at your sole risk.